POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Plump Ken : Re: Plump Ken Server Time
2 May 2024 15:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plump Ken
From: Janet
Date: 25 Jun 2007 23:50:01
Message: <web.46808c9f3b48260f2383e1e30@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:27:20 +0200, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet>
> wrote:
>
> >Good luck, Stephen!
>
> It is not just luck I'll need, it's also application. This will be a largish job
> and I promise that I'll do it as soon as I finish this scene. Just one more
> chapter and I'll put the light out Mum :-)
>
> Regards
>  Stephen

I used to have all my Poser stuff in one runtime libaray. It was a big mess.
And Poser was taking a long time to load. When I got a new computer, I took
a better approach. Since most of my Poser stuff is downloaded, I found it
easiest to just reinstall (for DAZ stuff) or unzip (for other stuff) into
new runtimes that were categorized. Similar to Thomas, a runtime for
animals, etc. I wouldn't attempt to do this by moving files around. It'll
take forever, and will be error prone. So, if you still have your downloads
stashed somewhere, use them. The DAZ installers let you choose a destination
directory, so its not a problem.

Cheers, Janet